Feb 9, 2012

Seeing an Endocrinologist today

In three hours I will be seeing an endocrinologist to address my fatigue.

I'm in a state of anxiety. All of my fears are triggered. I am worried that I'm in store for another humiliating consultation. The problem, I think, is that I don't look sick.

The clinical question my doctor has asked him is if T3 should be added to my T4 treatment. But I'm hoping that he will look a little further. Maybe, just maybe there is something else that he can identify.

Perhaps if I show up in my sweatpants with no makeup I will look more like a patient? Nah, then he would just write me off as "depressed"... *smile*

3 comments:

  1. Very informatics blog, E Health Care Lists provides Customized Endocrinologist Email List which continues updated with accurate information and verified contacts which can generate better leads. Endocrinologist mailing list>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great post! - This provides good insight. You might also be interested to know more about generating more leads and getting the right intelligence to engage prospects.
    Techno Data Group implements new lead gen ideas and strategies for generating more leads and targeting the right leads and accounts.
    Endocrinologist Email List

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice message with lots of information included in the posting.Please find our link
    if you may be interested in ,please refer to
    Endocrinologist Mailing list & Email list


    ReplyDelete